Anti Bullying / Cyber-bullying Services for Ireland’s Schools
Established in 2008, Bully 4u is a national not for profit organisation with an excellent reputation in the provision of anti bullying / Cyber Bullying services for primary and secondary schools, clubs and health organisations in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
For eight years Bully4U have supported and guided students, teachers and parents in primary and secondary level schools. We have been uniquely placed at the “coal face” of our education system to observe the evolution of the “digital playground” and to guide childern through it safely. Also we have trained and advised social workers and staff in the HSE and NHS (Northern Ireland).
Student workshops are extremely effective and produce the following results:
- Empowering the victims of bullying and cyber-bullying to seek assistance to end the cycle of abuse they are enduring.
- Assisting students engaged in bullying behaviour to recognise and change their behaviour.
- Empowering bystanders to support their fellow students and to report bullying behaviour to school authorities.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Digital Safety Workshops
- Bullying and Cyber Bullying Workshops for Students at Primary and Post-primary Levels
- Information Evenings for Parent’s Associations
- In-Service for Teachers and whole school staff
- Restorative Justice and Mediation
- Board of Management Seminars
- Assistance with Anti Bullying Policy
- Private Consultations
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone 0 85 846 0600