Anti Bullying Services for Ireland’s Schools
Established in 2010, Bully 4u is a national not for profit organisation with an excellent reputation in the provision of anti bullying services for primary and secondary schools in Ireland.
Student workshops are extremely effective and produce the following results:
- Empowering the victims of bullying to seek assistance to end the cycle of abuse they are enduring.
- Assisting students engaged in bullying behaviour to recognise and change their behaviour.
- Empowering bystanders to support their fellow students and to report bullying behaviour to school authorities.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Bullying and Cyber Bullying Workshops for Students at Primary and Post-primary Levels
- Information Evenings for Parent’s Associations
- In-Service for Teachers and whole school staff
- Board of Management Seminars
- Assistance with Anti Bullying Policy
- Private Consultations
For more information please contact email@example.com